Clear vision - body psychotherapy and coaching
In order to ensure a good therapeutic process, it is necessary that I create a file on each client.
In your dossier you will find your name, contact details, date of birth, therapy aim[s], other intake data, possibly necessary medical data and information about the course of the sessions,.
- am carefully dealing with your personal and medical data
- ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. As your therapist I am the only person to have access to the data in you file. I have a statutory obligation of confidentiality (Professional secrecy).
- navigating the therapeutic process
- evaluation of the therapeutic process
- enabling contact with you, as a client
- informing other caregivers after obtaining your explicit consent
- sending invoices and conducting my accounting
- arranging appointments
- anonymised data can be used during peer review
- anonymised data can also be used for professional presentations. For this I will expressly inform you in advance and ask for your consent. You have the right to refuse or to consult beforehand in order to be able to consider permission.
Only name, address information, electronic communications and invoices are stored electronically. The intake and session reports are kept in hard copy form. Session appointments are tracked in a hard copy calendar.
The data in your client file remain kept for a minimum of 20 years, as required by the Law on the Treatment Agreement.
Right of access to data
You can view your dossier in my office. I may quote the reports of the sessions if necessary for the continuity of the sessions.
- Your name, address and place of residence
- Short description such as nature of therapy, coaching, supervision
- Date and duration of the session
- Session Costs